Palms of Pasadena
1609 Pasadena Avenue, St. Petersburg, Florida
Palms of Pasadena is a four-story, 37,341 square foot medical office building located on the campus of HCA’s 307-bed Palms of Pasadena Hospital. The building was built in 1982 and completely renovated in 2006. The building has outstanding access and visibility from Pasadena Avenue and is directly connected to the hospital and a three-story parking garage.